If you want to reach the next level of accomplishment as a sales professional, you will need to find innovative and effective ways to re-energise and motivate yourself and your team.
Our main objective when we facilitate this life changing Motivational sales workshop, is to help all attendees to discover the underlying reasons for their lack of motivation and then help them to re-ignite the fire of inspiration in their own bellies, by supporting them to make the crucial behavioural shift necessary to develop the success habits they need to succeed.
- What is causing my sales team to feel de-motivated?
- Does my sales team have clarity of purpose and a common vision for the future?
- Has every sales team member understood the team or corporate vision and do they know their individual role necessary to help the team realise this vision?
- How can we use this to our advantage and re-fire the sales teams flame of inspiration?
- Individuals – Have I changed?
- What do I need to change or improve about myself?
- Has the team dynamic changed
- How do we positively change the team dynamic?
- Is the team or corporate culture affecting levels of motivation?
- Activity Management – Are there any underlying challenges with the way we tackle our activities every day?
- Energy Management – Do we need to explore ways of reducing stress, improving exercise commitments and how can planned rest help?
- Self-Management – How can you better manage yourself and your commitments to contribute to the overall performance of the team?
- How will this help to motivate, inspire and re-energise the team? Effective Planning – Is a general lack of planning, causing the lack of motivation?
- Effective Planning – Is a general lack of planning, causing the lack of motivation?
This workshop is all about application and as such you will be guided to create an action list, which you can act on daily. This will help you to gain the maximum benefit from your answers above, so that you can begin to discover the reason for the lack of motivation within your team. Once the underlying causes are uncovered, becoming motivated, energised and driven once again will be really easy and sustainable. You will leave with a comprehensive set of guidelines, which will help you and your team to regain your drive and to feel energised and eager to succeed.
This Motivational Development workshop is designed to be learned during either:
Half Day Motivational Workshop
This is an introductory workshop, where participants are introduced to all the tools and concepts necessary to understand the reason for the lack of motivation and then how to develop a process to unlock their own internal fire of inspiration.
Full Day Motivational Workshop
Participants attend a full day workshop where they are taught how to use and apply all the tools and techniques necessary to understand the reasons for the lack of motivation within their team. They leave after the workshop with a new and energised, sustainable plan to unlock their own fire of inspiration. They are energised and driven to succeed. Their understanding of the reason for the lack of motivation and their commitment to the process and each other means that the motivation is sustainable long after the workshop is over.
Two Day Motivational Workshop
This two day practical hands on workshop is designed to teach all participants everything they would learn at the full day workshop, with the addition of a full day of practical application, which leaves everyone with a practical system to help them remain on track and inspired into the future
What process will the workshop follow?
This program is all about application and is designed to offer constant reminders to apply the various tools and techniques in your daily routine. This program is only of any value if you commit to make the techniques an integral part of your new success habit set.